It's a tale as old as time -- cat meets app, app is catnip irresistible, the rest is frisky history. If your furry friend is showing any of these signs, they're falling for Yerdle, and hey feline, the feeling is mutual!
1. They have a "YERDLE TIME" look.
2. They're purrsonal "gives" trackers.
3. They keep close watch on what’s trending and pounce on great finds.
4. They strike a pose for the UPS man.
5. They police [paw-lees] shipping activities, preventing late packages.
6. They're on the prowl for good books to yerdle.
7. They keep their person's favorite Yerdling spot warm.
8. They train tirelessly to rule the Yerdleverse.
9. They’ll take any chance to show their #YerdleCat appeal.
10. They "discreetly" drop hints about who should get the next Yerdle.
11. They make sure it’s known an item came from a pet-friendly home.
12. They know the importance of stretching before a long Yerdling sesh.
13. They dream of Yerdle wins.
14. They don't handle it well if a package is not for them.
Compiled with the help of the Yerdle community. The cats, the owners, and the love for Yerdling, are real. Stay tuned for more #YerdlePet tales.