Yerdle's mission is to reduce the number of new things we all need to buy by 25%. We want to change the way we think about our belongings in the context of a finite planet, busy lives, and better uses for our hard-earned dollars.
What better way to stretch your budget than reusing and repurposing household items?
Take a look at some of our favorite ways to repurpose and reuse, ordinary household items.
1. Turn Your Toilet Paper Rolls into Cord and Cable Organizers
2. Repurpose an Old Frame for a Vanity Tray
3. Reuse Your Tissue Box to Store Plastic Bags
4. Use Your Plastic Shower Cap to Wrap Your Shoes When Traveling
5. Turn Your Holey Socks into Play Gloves for the Kids
6. Reuse Your CD Spindle as a Bagel Holder
7. Use Rubber Bands to Keep Clothes on the Hanger
Extending the life of your belongings can save you money and time. A few small changes can make a huge difference in your life and the life of our planet. Try at least one of the suggestions above and let us know how it worked by tagging us on social using @Yerdle.