Howdy yerdlers! We've been hard at work developing a new design to make giving & getting a smooth, fast and easy process. What is it? In our quest to make sharing as easy as online shopping, we are releasing an App Update, designed to help you give and get items faster. Why? In the past three months we have grown from 2,000 to 75,000+ members. With such growth comes a need for greater clarity in completing yerdle transactions. Streamlining the exchange process will both increase the success of your transactions and create a more intuitive experience for new members. So what does it all mean? 1. Clear progress tracking. From our step-by-step progress bar to our clear in-app instructions, you'll always know exactly what you need to do and when, and most fun, how close you are to getting your new item!
2. We've put the power in your hands. You can now instantly take action when
things don't go to plan.
3. New automated rules. To keep things running quickly we're implementing new guidelines to increase the trust and reliability of all yerdle exchanges. These will accelerate the giving and getting of your wonderful gifts, and prevent any lengthy transactions.
- Winners must take action within 24hrs of winning. Either choose to pay for shipping or arrange pickup.
- Once shipping is paid for, Givers have up to 5 days to ship the item out.
- For pickup, items should arrive at their new home within 5 days.
- Givers will only receive their credits once they ship their item or the winner marks it as received.
- If folks don't complete their transaction, we'll make a note of it.
We understand that these are a lot of changes. With any new system, we expect that there may be a bit of a learning curve, and its our top priority to make this transition as smooth as possible. If you have questions on the specifics, we encourage you to get familiar with the whole process in our new Support Center. As with all things at yerdle, your feedback is the best way for us to build the ultimate experience. If you have any feedback or concerns, please feel free to contact us at support (at) yerdle.com All the best, Carl, Bretlyn and the whole yerdle team