Jeans are all-American - from their working-class roots to everyone's go-to staple. Jeans are about as American as it gets. To celebrate Independence week, post denim items with the hashtag #denim Monday 6/29 through Tuesday 6/30 11:59PM PST. For every item claimed by 7/7 11:59PM PST, you'll receive $5 Yerdle dollars. This is an unlimited offer, so post your jeans for some Yerdle greens.
Here's the skinny (jean):
- Items must be posted Monday 6/29 through Tuesday 6/30 11:59PM PST at 11:59PM PST and claimed by Tuesday 7/7 at 11:59PM PST.
- Every denim item you post with the hashtag #denim, that is claimed, earns you $5 Yerdle Dollars. There is no limit on how many items you can post - as long as they're won, you'll receive the bonus!
- Bonus Yerdle dollars will be awarded by Friday 7/10
- #denim hashtag required. - be sure to use lowercase.
- Stay on theme! We'll be looking for denim items.
1. Who can participate in promotions? Which items are eligible?
Everyone! The more the merrier. Just follow the rules and enjoy the fun. Denim items posted,using #denim, Monday 6/29 through Tuesday 6/30 11:59PM PST are eligible for bonus YRD.
2. Why do items need to be posted and claimed?
Yerdle is a quality reuse marketplace and we want to keep it lovely. Requiring that items are posted and claimed rewards
3. How do they make jeans blue?
Traditionally, jeans were dyed to a blue color using natural indigo dye. Most denim is now dyed using synthetic indigo.