Yerdlers are some of the kindest, most generous people we know. We’ve been collaborating with some fabulous Pro Yerdler volunteers to develop a “Yerdle Fund” to make doing good even easier!
How it works:
- Pro Yerdlers propose and vote on good causes that need Yerdley things.
- Then Yerdlers shop on the app for the needed items, shipping directly to the beneficiary when they check out.
- You just fill out a contribution form to let us know you sent something, and your credits are refunded. You generously donate the USD$ for the shipping costs.
How you can help:
- The best way to help is to get and ship a needed item. Just enter the campaign’s shipping address instead of yours when you check out.
- Then fill out the contribution form. That's it! Your credits will be refunded and you'll have done a great thing. (You can choose to donate the credits too, but fill out the form!)
(Hot tip: don't forget to change the address back to yours later!)
Check out the new YerdleFund collection on the Explore tab in the app to find good items, or shop around yourself to discover something great to send.
Thanks for all you do,
You inspire us!
UPDATE: These two campaigns ended successfully! Read about them here
Distributing backpacks full of basic necessities to homeless people in Philadelphia.
Goal: 15 backpacks full of necessities
Organized independently by Pro Yerdler Taylor Rae.
Backpacks, Winter Hats, Gloves, Warm Socks, Scarves, Coats, Sweaters, Long Underwear, Underwear, Emergency Blankets, Blankets, Sleeping Bags, Camping Mattress Pads, Yoga Mats, Bars of Soap, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Wet Wipes Peanut butter, Breakfast bars, Canned food, Saltine Crackers, Apple Sauce, Fruit Cups, Cookies, 1 gal Heavy Duty Ziplock Bags, Bottled Water, Reusable Cups, Water bottles, Tupperware for snacks or Thermos
Ship Yerdles to:
4621 Pine St., G101,
Philadelphia, PA 19143
Dress for Success (Columbus branch).
Collecting nice interview clothes for women who need them. A 501C3 non-profit supported by Pro Yerdler Leah Willoughby.
Goal: 30 items
Women's attire only, please! Coordinated, contemporary, interview-appropriate, skirt and pant suits, blazers and jackets, professional shoes, blouses, practical and professional handbags and briefcases, coats for all seasons, shapes and sizes. Currently they are in high demand for Plus-Size, but all sizes needed, and note they cannot accept jewelry or men's attire
Ship Yerdles to:
3770 Albany Chase, Apt. P
Columbus, OH, 43230