Summer is almost over and it’s time for Back to Sharing. For the entire month of August, earn up to 300 bonus credits per week for posting back to school items based on weekly themes.
Every week this month, we’re launching a mini-drive for school-themed stuff that need new homes, and for every item you post for Back to Sharing, you’ll get 100 bonus credits. You can post up to 3 items a week, with a maximum of 300 potential credits earned per week. Imagine all the things you can yerdle with those added points.
Here’s how it works:
1. Post items that relate to our weekly theme
2. Include the hashtag for that weeks' mini-drive
3. The following week, you’ll receive* 100 bonus credits (up to 300 credits, 3-item limit)
4. Repeat! :)
Here’s a sneak peek of the themes to come, so start cleaning out your closets and garage:
August 4 - 10: #backtopacks, featuring Timbuk2 August 11 - 17: #backtothreads, featuring Loomstate August 18 - 24: #backtogear, featuring Comet Skateboards August 25 - 31: #backtogadgets, featuring Native Union
And now, to kick off Back to Sharing, here’s the first mini-drive: #backtopacks.
WEEK 1: #backtopacks, August 4-10, ending 11:59 PDT
We are thrilled to feature items from Timbuk2, the San Francisco maker of messenger bags, backpacks & accessories, made of sustainable, eco-friendly materials designed to last a lifetime. Timbuk2 is a passionate brand that is dedicated to extending the life of their products. They started the Life Cycle program to reduce, repair, reuse, recycle, & reimagine. So far the program has reused 7,000 bags, repaired 700 (hiring a full-time tailor in San Francisco) and has recycled almost 5,000 bags!
Bonus: If you happen to have a Timbuk2 messenger bag and send it Back to Sharing with yerdle this week, you’ll receive 100 extra credits and a discount code for 20% off of a future Timbuk2 purchase. Be sure to include the #backtopacks tag.
What would you do without your trusty backpack? You’ve schlepped your laptops, pens, snacks, and maybe even diapers in it, and now it’s time to spread the love. Starting today, Monday, August 4, through Sunday, August 10, at 11:59 PDT, post high-quality items that carry the stuff we hold near and dear.
Suggested items include:
- messenger bags
- lunch boxes
- travel bags
- laptop bags
- and fannypacks, if you dig deep enough into your closet.
Are you ready to roll? Here’s a quick recap of how to participate in #backtopacks:
- Post items that count as a “pack” -- if it can hold stuff, it counts. If you’re new to posting on yerdle, check out this handy guide on how to make your stuff stand out. You can earn up to 300 bonus credits* by posting 3 items that represent each weeks' theme.
- Include #backtopacks in your item description – we’ll use this hashtag to send your bonus credits.
- Want to earn even more credits right now? Share your referral link and for each friend or family member that signs up you’ll both receive 25 bonus credits.
*Please allow 5 business days after the end of each weekly promotion for credits to be delivered. You will receive a confirmation email once they've been added to your bank.
Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned to learn the details for next week’s mini-drive: #backtothreads. Until then, happy yerdles.