Week 2 winners:
Hattie S., Kristina K., Kyle B., Candace S., Holly Q.
Last week, we challenged you to declutter your bedroom and as of today, we’ve saved 32,000 pounds of high quality household goods from collecting dust in your closets and from the landfill – way to go!
Today we’re kicking off the second week of our Declutter Challenge with a focus on the garage and other storage areas like your shed or basement. Post today--can you help us save 50,000 lbs this week? That will bring us to the halfway mark. By participating, every item you post counts toward winning $50 to cover shipping fees for future Yerdles in February. Every day, we’re featuring different categories to help you complete the challenge. Download the second week's calendar here to stay on track:
WEEK 2: GARAGE & GARDEN
- Sunday: Storage Sunday: Know what’s full of unused stuff? Your basement & attic. Your coat closet. Your car’s trunk!
- Monday: Man Cave Monday: Sports memorabilia to tailgating and BBQ essentials.
- Tuesday: Tool Tuesday: Raid your toolbox and drawers for helpful tools.
- Wednesday: Outdoor gear: Skis, racquets, camping gear
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday: Do you have collectibles collecting dust?
- Friday: Fitness Friday: Slim down on workout clothes and gear you no longer use.
- Saturday: Garden & Patio: Get a jumpstart on spring by cleaning out pots, tools, and décor.
HOW IT WORKS:
— Post today 1/11 at 9:00AM PST – Saturday 1/17 11:59PM. For every item you post this week (that is shipped by Saturday 1/24) you’ll be entered to win $50 towards shipping of future Yerdles in the month of February. — The more you post, the more chances you have to win. There will be two winners each week. — For every item that you post AND is won, you will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win $50 towards shipping. — Winners will be emailed each week and this blog post will be updated.