Week 3 Winners:
Kathy S., Molly R., Andrew R., Nikki P., Keavy C.
Let's close out the last two weeks of the Declutter Challenge strong. Post today to help reach the goal!
By participating, every item you list on Yerdle counts toward winning $50 to cover shipping fees for future Yerdles in February. To help you stay on track, here are different categories we suggest clearing out of your house to complete the challenge. Download the second week's calendar here.
WEEK 3: KITCHEN
- Sunday: Pantry Cleanout: It's time to clear out your cupboards and cabinets.
- Monday: Mixer Monday: Fulfill someone's wish for a Kitchen Aid or Cusinart mixer.
- Tuesday: Tool Tuesday: Free your kitchen cabinets and drawers of kitchen tools.
- Wednesday: Linens: If you haven't used those linens or napkins in a while, maybe it's time to find a new home.
- Thursday: #CoffeeThursday: Are you a coffee aficionado? Find new homes for your java gear: mugs, makers, grinders, and other tools.
- Friday: Kitchen Gadgets: Declutter your kitchen of electronic and manual kitchen gadgets.
- Saturday: Baking Essentials: Have a baking tool collecting dust? Give it a second life.
HOW IT WORKS:
— Post between 1/18 at 9:00AM PST – Saturday 1/25 11:59PM. For every item you post this week (that is shipped by Saturday 1/3) you’ll be entered to win $50 towards shipping of future Yerdles in the month of February. — The more you post, the more chances you have to win. There will be two winners each week. — For every item that you post AND is won, you will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win $50 towards shipping. — Winners will be emailed each week and this blog post will be updated. — Remember that items cannot exceed 10lbs for shipping. Everything else can be listed as local pickup.