I think it's safe to say that Spring has officially sprung! It's been great seeing yerdlers get into the green season by yerdling their awesome succulents, cacti and plant clippings of many varieties. One member, Charles, made this amazing tutorial on how to safely secure plants for shipment. We were so impressed with it, we couldn't help but to share it!
What you'll need:
- One 2-liter bottle
- Saran wrap
- Your plant
- Cut the bottle and half, and fill the bottom end with soil.
- Nestle your plant safely in the soil.
- Wrap the saran wrap gently and securely around the plant.
- Tape the top half of the bottle back on to the bottom half of the bottle--make sure you leave some ventilation!
- All that's left is safely packing it in a box, and sending it out.
Thanks so much for inspiring all of us to get in the Spring spirit, Charles! We cant wait to see more lovely plant terrariums on yerdle.