Week 4 Winners:
Benjamin A., Andrea D., Ryan G., Casey C., Jessica C.
Guess how many pounds we've shed so far in the Declutter Challenge? 75,000 pounds! Post today to help reach our goal of 100,000 pounds saved from the trash.
By participating, every item you list on Yerdle counts toward winning $50 to cover shipping fees for future Yerdles in February. To help you stay on track, here are different categories we suggest clearing out of your house to complete the challenge. Download the fourth week's calendar here. WEEK 4: LIVING ROOM
- Sunday: Craft Cleanout: It's time to knock the dust off your crafting supplies.
- Monday: Music: When's the last time you listened to your CDs and records? Give them to a fellow fan.
- Tuesday: Get Cozy: Share the warmth of cozy throws, pillows, and other accessories.
- Wednesday: Decor: Help others decorate their mantles, coffee tables, and more with collectibles.
- Thursday: Game Night: Post video and board games for fun nights in this winter.
- Friday: Movie Night: Delight others with the movies you've enjoyed.
- Saturday: Personal Electronics: Have more than one music or media player? Give them new homes.
HOW IT WORKS:
— Post between 1/25 at 9:00AM PST – Saturday 1/31 11:59PM. For every item you post this week (that is shipped by Saturday 1/31) you’ll be entered to win $50 towards shipping of future Yerdles in the month of February.
— The more you post, the more chances you have to win. There will be two winners each week.
— For every item that you post AND is won, you will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win $50 towards shipping.
— Winners will be emailed each week and this blog post will be updated.
— Remember that items cannot exceed 10lbs for shipping. Everything else can be listed as local pickup.