Last week we launched our Buy Nothing for Father’s Day campaign. It has been one of our most successful campaigns to date.
Join us in committing to give the dads in your life a more meaningful gift than a new electric tie rack or kiss-the-chef apron. Try a special meal, a hike, a song, or something that will make them laugh. Yerdlers have posted oodles of gag gifts for the dads in their lives. Check them out.
Check out more great content from this week's Yerdle Post:
1. The benefits of life for kids in two-dad families.
2. A powerful story of friendship and loss between a man and a dog.
3. A profile of the greatest all-time memoirs of fatherhood.
4. Can stay-at-home dads have it all? The New York Times investigates.
5. How much do kids laugh compared to adults? Find out.
Interested in more content like this? Subscribe to the Yerdle Post: