We’re excited to announce our latest sharing collection, #yerdleDads. It’s all about remembering and celebrating the special dads in this community and beyond.
Here’s how it works:
A. Post something that's fun for Dads & Kids
- Baking tools for making cookies*
- Camping tent for weekend excursions
- Coloring book for making art together
B. Post something that reminds you of your Dad
- A coffee mug like the one he drinks out of every morning
- A backpack you went on hikes together with
- A pair of shoes that remind you of ones he used to wear
Tag your items by adding #yerdleDads to your item description.
If you share 3 items or more, you'll earn 100 bonus credits!
We can't wait to see your stories about why these items matter to you, and how they remind you of your dad. Please be aware, it can take up to 72 hours for your bonus credits to appear. You have until Sunday, 6/15 at Midnight PST to participate. Let's share!
Rachel and the yerdle team
*We know lots of dads love baking & cooking. We don't agree with stereotypic gender norms!